Flash Header


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quotes Daw :P

"I'm on a mission to serve the world with my artistic skills. My talent is a gift not a privilege. Human knowledge belongs to the world."
-Mark Atas

"ART = Act of Random Techniques, a coordination of love , hate, imagination, skill and knowledge to establish an extraordinary connection between you and the world."
-Mark Atas

"The addition of Happiness, the subtraction of SORROWS by multiplying the number of FRIENDS and not dividing LOVE. This is the simple arithmetic of life."
-Mark Atas

"Love advices are nothing but stupidity. Every couple has a unique love story. Problems in relationship are like puzzles, you have to figure it on your own."
-Mark Atas

"Indifference is my real enemy. The moment I stop seeing goodness in others, will be the fall of my humanity"
-Mark Atas

"It is clear to me that my purpose in life is to engrave smile in every heart of human being who cross my path."
-Mark Atas

No comments:

Post a Comment