Flash Header


Monday, September 13, 2010

Vexelling/Vectoring Session

Finally I made it! my first ever vexelling/vectoring session recorded on video. A lot of my friends on facebook is requesting for this one, they want to see how I create my masterpieces in Photoshop. But as you see, the color went wrong. Originally, when I was recording it, the color was fine. Then after saving, an error appeared and the file was corrupted. Good thing the video converter was able to recover it.

I would like to thank Ms. Gracian Coquia (my model) for giving me the permission to use her picture for this video.

Enjoy watching!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great pwede ba akong makahingi ng favor sayo? Yow!

    Dude, pwede mo bang ivectorize ang pic ng tropa ko bday niya kasi sa 18 kaya yun sana regalo namin. ako nga pala yung may-ari ng http://www.akosiliet.blogspot.com kung saan nag-comment ka sa article tungkol kay Wheng Hidalgo. Pwede ba? Send ko sayo yung pic sa email. Pls confirm kung ok. Apir!

    U may respond to this or contact me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ramaj3

    Apir!
    \m/ rakenrol

    ReplyDelete